WeatherPro is one of the few time applications developed by true professionals of meteorology, offers a high quality, unique and detailed information.
• Forecasts every 3 hours for the next week including the temperature, direction and speed of wind, atmospheric pressure, quantity and probability of precipitation and relative humidity
• Forecast graphically, for an alternative and easy to read view
• Alerts in the world and levels of warning for extreme weather conditions
• Global satellite and radar from the United States, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited number of favorite locations, in addition to “My location” to automatically show the time where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in association with Netatmo
• NEW! WeatherPro and manageable technology! Connects your SmartWatch (requires Andoid Wear)
• Additional features: Weather Photo, weather news, forecasts for more than 2 million locations worldwide
• Customizable Widgets (you can choose the color, transparency, location etc.), Live Wallpaper with images of time current and compatible with App2SD
• Explore other applications of MeteoGroup benefits by connecting directly to the world in 3D MeteoEarth and our new app AlertsPro.
• NO ads
Since it is the most comprehensive weather app market, WeatherPro also has a choice of subscription Premium that takes the service to an even more advanced level.
WeatherPro Premium offers everything what is in the standard application more
• Hourly forecasts for the next two weeks
• Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the best wind conditions, changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to focus on wind data.
• Stunning weather charts of high resolution with multiple layers of weather information advanced including the radar type of precipitation in Europe, forecast radar, maps of temperature, rays and cloud cover forecasts.
• Time of winter sports for more than 900 tracks in 17 countries and the time for your trips, with UV index and temperature of the water to the Mediterranean, the Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.