Screen On Full v1.1.2 with five options for adjusting the brightness avoid locking the screen and hold to turn the page, allowing you to keep the screen clear.
It offers five options:
1) Maintain current lighting (low light failure)
2) Allow for dimming
Allow the screen to darken, but it does not allow locking.
3) increase the brightness to maximum
4) Reduce the brightness to minimum
5) Set custom lighting
Supports landscape mode
1. Stop the notifications bar:
You can click on the button “Stop” to stop the communication, without opening the application.
2. Allowing for announcements:
This statement always shows the ability to start and stop without opening the program gives you.
3. Start the boot (Start on Boot):
4. Start the USB (Start on USB):
This option is selected the option to automatically start up and immediately after stopping the USB device is disabled. This is very useful, especially for developers.