Turn your smartphone into your personal HEART RATE MONITOR with the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO app!
Would you like to know your resting heart rate (CFR) or know how fast your heart beats before and after your workouts? You then get the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO application and you will not only be able to measure your pulse, but you can also compare the different steps that you must take, to get reminders to measure your heart rate on a regular basis and benefit from many additional functions. The maximum heart rate is different in each person and also of the resting heart rate depends on many factors, such as age or physical activity level of each one. If it is after a workout or before a test, check the speed of your heart beats without the need of other devices or on the chest, belts, only with your smartphone and your Heart Rate PRO app. Great, right? Try it now!
– Unlimited Measurements: Determine your heart rate at any time, in any place, and as often as you like.
– Filter function: filter your measurements according to their type (HR at rest, HR before and after training, maximal HR).
– Graphics that show the evolution of the curve of pulse and compare the FC in rest.
– Reminder function: to receive automatic reminders for the measurement of the heart rate on a regular basis.
– No ads.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FUNCTIONS OF
– To determine the heart rate with the camera of your smartphone.
– Graphics that illustrate your steps clearly.
– Different types of measurements: rest of HR, and HR before and after training, maximal HR.
– Upload your Runtastic.com the results, to compare and analyze your measurements by day, week, or year.
– Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+, Twitter or via e-mail.
– Gently place and hold your finger (index finger) against the rear camera lens and the flash.
– Do not press too hard, if the circulation of the blood are not altered, and the results could be affected.
– When the use of a smartphone or a tablet, without the need of a LED flash, make sure to perform the measurement in a well-lit place (better in the light of the day).
– Stay calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this may compromise the accuracy of the measurement.
– Do the measurement with very cold fingers of the hands, as the circulation of the blood could be something worse.
ANALYSIS OF THE EFFICIENCY
Resting heart rate depends on the age and training level of each one. A fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone else sedentary. Do you want to know if your physical condition has improved? Measure your regular heart rhythm and monitor your progress.
Download Runtastic Heart Rate PRO app today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how well you can be in a stressful situation!