Piano Companion PRO a dictionary is a chord / flexible scales with libraries of user and the mode of investment. PianoCompanion allows you to find chords and scales by their names. If you do not remember the name of a chord / scale, this application will help you to find it (the) by the tones. Piano Companion shows the notes of the chords or the scales, the degrees and the fingering for both hands on the scales of major and minor. You can listen to how it sounds with a scale or a chord and you can view the list of chords compatible with the selected scale. The great advantage of Piano Companion is that this application is in constant development, and we will be happy to consider any new functionality that may facilitate the use of the same.
– +1500 piano chords including the third investment
– +500 scales
– 12 fundamental notes
– Circle of fifths
– Notes in English, Italian, japanese, Russian, etc.
– Search of investments of chords / scales
– Ability to display chord on the staff
– Audio support
– Suggestion of relative scale
– The chords of a scale compatible
– Search of scales with the fingering of the scale in the major mode or minor
– Search flexible chord / scales using the keyboard
– Library user
– Possibility of creating chords that are customized to the user library