More than 100 million learners of English have used the Dict Oxford Advanced Learner to develop their English skills for work and study. Use the OALD to understand what words mean, learn to say them and know how to use them.
With the application OALD can:
– Find more than 185,000 words, phrases and meanings – including 900 words and new meanings.
– Based on the clear explanations and the example sentences with the authority of the Corpus, Oxford English.
Improve your pronunciation and get the practice of listening:
– Listen to audio of the actual voice to the words and phrases of example, in the two accents, british and american
– Access to high-quality audio online, or download the the 116,000 prayers spoken for listen online
– Practice your pronunciation by listening to the audio, record your own voice and playing back at the same time to compare
Expand your vocabulary and to produce a sound more natural in English:
– Learn synonyms, collocations (words that accompany it), and everyday expressions
– Learn the Oxford 3000 – the most important words to know in English
– Use of color illustrations to enrich your vocabulary
– Search and study of the verbs with the preposition, and idioms
– Learn lists of vocabulary related to favorite folders pre cargardas
Navigate quickly to find exactly what you want:
– Use the text search to find your word in any language, verbal phrase or example sentence in the dictionary
– Tap on any word in an entry to search instantly
– Use of the voice search Google to search words by speaking instead of typing
– Copy text from emails or web pages and find the words easily in OALD with the option of clipboard
– Look in the dictionary entries using the Search function of the page
Organizes and customizes your bookmarks:
– Create favorite lists and create folders / subfolders to store
– Export your lists of favorites and history list