OfficeSuite Pro 8 allows you to view, edit and create Word, Excel and PowerPoint, convert to / from PDF, and manage your files with office solution available for smartphones and tablets Android mobile richer in features.
The last 8.2 OfficeSuite is specially designed for 5.0 Android Lollipop
• Creation of support networks for integrated file manager (FTP, Samba, etc. networks access servers) Advanced
• Customize header, footer, and page numbers in Word documents options
• Protect leaves and individual cells in Excel for greater safety
• presentations through multiple devices on the same network Share Cast-molded
• Interactive technical support form of PDFs (squares of verification, radio buttons, text fields, and more)
• smooth transition between desktop and mobile using our updated user interface
• characteristics of PDF security and editing including support digital signatures, permissions management, text to PDF and annotations
• Control changes with support for multiple author
• Total compatibility with the formats of Microsoft, including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, p, PPSM.
• Support for PDFs, including the PDF camera scan and export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats such as RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office – ODT, ODS and ODP – support (available as app-purchase).
• Keep the format of the document and the design and use of editing functions advanced as never before on a mobile platform.
• File browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including recent files, folders my documents and document templates.
• Share through cloud services as a Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync and email, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Direct.
How is OfficeSuite PRO better than OfficeSuite for free?
• Free of ads.
• Copy formatting in Word documents.
• Security features – work with password-protected files.
• Insert pictures using the camera or from an external file.
• Additional settings of Excel including insert filter, conditional formatting, define name, import image, edit graphics, and save as CSV.
• Edit transitions on slides from PowerPoint presentations.