NFC Tools Pro is an application that allows you to read, write, or schedule tasks on your NFC tags and other RFID chips compatible.
When approaching your device to an NFC chip, you can read data or execute actions.
Simple and intuitive, NFC Tools, you can record in your standard information from NFC tags that will be compatible with all NFC devices.
For example, you can save a VCARD to easily share your contact data, open a URL, a phone number or geolocation.
But the application NFC Tools does not end here and it also offers you to schedule tasks on your NFC tags to automate actions that were repetitive.
Activate your Bluetooth, set an alarm, check the volume, share the configuration of a Wifi network and more.
For example, simply by passing the phone near your NFC tag before going to sleep, it will automatically turn off the Wifi, it will be put in the silent profile and set your alarm for the next day.
To be comfortable with more than 100 available tasks and infinite combinations.
The tab “Read” allows you to display information such as:
– the manufacturer of the label
– the type of tag (eg: Mifare Ultralight, NTAG213)
– the standard of the tag (eg: NFC Forum Type 2)
– the available technology (e.g. NFC-A)
– your serial number (eg: 04: 85: c8: 5a: 40: 2b: 80)
– the size of the label and of the data present
– if writing is possible and if the label allows the lock to “read only”
– all records present on the tag format NDEF
The tab “Write” allows you to record standardized data, such as:
– a simple text
– a link to a web page, a video, a social profile or an application
– an e-mail
– a contact
– a phone number
– a SMS pre-configured
– a address or GPS location
– the configuration of a Wifi connection or Bluetooth
– custom data
Here are some examples of a wide variety of actions available:
– enable / disable / enable Wifi, Bluetooth or automatic mode
– set up a sound profile: mute / vibrator / normal
– change the brightness
– adjust the different volumes, ringers, notifications, media …
– set an alarm
– set a timer
– start an application
– open a URL / URI
– send an SMS or make a call
– to read a text with voice synthesis
– configure a Wifi network
– and much more !
NFC Tools was tested with NFC tags:
– NTAG 203, 210, 212, 213, 215, 216
– Topaz 512 (BCM512)
– Ultralight, Ultralight C