Microsoft Word for Tablet Data program Microsoft Word for Android tablets.
Better than ever on the tablet of your Word documents. When you edit or create documents, you can display them across the PC, Mac, tablet or mobile phone to make sure. Office Word has the look and feel with an intuitive touch experience.
Word documents look beautiful
• images, tables, charts, SmartArt, footnotes, equations are all the formatting nicely
• High Word documents are displayed, as you can see on the computer.
• All e-mail attachments and access Word documents from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business or SharePoint
• continue from where you left off, because Word knows which documents you were working with in the past, no matter which device you use
• Printing Word documents
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a document, content and formatting is preserved in all your devices – PC, Mac, Tablet and Mobile
• express their ideas exactly the way you want, with rich formatting, such as fonts, images, tables, text boxes, shapes, footnotes, page layout, and more.
• Review documents with track changes and add comments
• Share your work with others via email or a link documents
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• The software is easy to select and start, such as the experience of Word that you are already familiar with.
• navigation and menu options for a familiar touch experience. No need for a keyboard.
• Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
• OS: KitKat (4.4.X)
• ARM-based processor
• 1 GB of RAM or higher
To create or edit documents on the tablet with 10.1 inch or smaller screen, Microsoft sign a free account.
1. The installation file (apk) installation.
2. After extraction of data files, folders in the path com.microsoft.office.word in SDCard / Android / obb your Android device.
3. Run the program.