gReader Pro | Feedly | News v4.0.1 Mod APK
Varies with device
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed / rss reader for Android, with beautiful themes, support for podcasts and complete offline support. Read all your news rss / feed in one place, where to keep to date with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
* The Old Reader: to use the old reader needs to create a mobile account in environments TOR
* Instapaper for mobilizing server seems to have a problem that translates to error 502 gateway.
* Please let us know of any problems that you find through email.
* If you receive alerts: clear the cache on the market and check license gReader new (Menu-> more-> Check License)
* Feedly Cloud: cloud Feedly is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple reader, based on web RSS with a lot of features for shared use.
* Support developers
* Ad free version
* Best Widgets (Ticker)
* How to download podcasts
* Voice – Reading
* Timing: Use gReader at home, in your office, or wherever you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synchronized in one place.
* 2 – Way Sync: sync your read and gReader Google Reader items. Keep your items to up – to date
* Automatic synchronization
* User interface simple, fast and intuitive
* Optimized Tablet: Read the news more comfortable on a Tablet
* Themes: Light and dark, black
* Night mode: read their articles with white letters on a black background. Store the battery and increase readability at night.
* Offline reading with full content of the article and without Internet access.
* Mark reading scroll
* Support Podcast (streaming)
* Voice – Reading (text to speech)
* Folders / tags support
* Share articles by email, Facebook, Twitter…
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper and readability)
* Save to Pocket (read later) / Instapaper / readability
Search function: search and filter keywords, save search results
* Order: Finally, with the oldest, with food
* Quick Swipe and actions: quick access to useful functions
* List of enriched articles (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Widget icon with the currency without reading
* Easy reading: see the read mode, color reverse website
* Full screen mode: expand the reading space
* Articles / recommended sources
* HTTPS connection: Use secure HTTP get your feeds
* Backup / restore: backup / restore preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.