What’s new from the creators of Worms: it comes Flockers, a game peppered with black humor. Fed up of being used as weapons in the endless battles of the worms, the sheep decide to take a breather. Saves the sheep, guiding them through the grinders, saws, huge, deep pits full of spikes, knives, butcher giant swinging… help them to escape from their evil owners, or let them fall into the evil traps of the worms and enjoys seeing his guts strewn everywhere. Everywhere, seriously.
· Guide the sheep through 60 levels fatal to them.
· The sheep of Flockers mobile are very skilled: can climb walls, fly, jump over circular saws and fatal falls, as well as exploit to destroy machinery and open a way for their friends sheep.
· You can get 18 sheep look different on the screen of rewards for using the wool that you collect during missions. In little time you might have to save sheep, zombie, robot, pirate, and even sheep skeleton.
· Connectivity with Facebook allows you to see the progress of your friends on the map, as well as view their records.
· Flockers is compatible with Google Play Games and offers 20 achievements that you can get with your sheep.
· If you lose too many sheep, you can stop the time at any level to strategically plan your next move.