FlightTrack 5 keeps you informed of your flights in time real FlightTrack 5 is the perfect tool for any passionate traveler and, thanks to its new service Tripdeck, has become the most complete travel tool on the market. You no longer have to manually enter your flights! You only have to create an account on Tripdeck and forward your confirmation emails so that all your flights appear in FlightTrack 5. It is simple, fast and best of all, free.
Fantastic design and functionalities of FlightTrack are especially designed to meet the needs of all travellers. With FlightTrack, you can find flights by number, route or airport, all in a single search box. Create with several flights and travelers different travel and display the status of the trip at a glance.
FlightTrack also offers information in real time on arrivals and departures, and popup notifications to alert you of any changes in flights or loading doors (when available). Do not you know well the airport to which you? View detailed maps of FlightTrack terminals. Even inform you of possible cancellations and help you find alternative flights when you don’t have another option.
THE TRIPDECK SERVICE
• Tripdeck is a free service of import for all users * of FlightTrack.
• Forwarded your post of information and the information of the flight will be automatically added to the application, including the confirmation number and your seat.
• Forwards from several different email addresses.
• Share your Tripdeck flights with friends and family.
• Specifies all travelers a trip so that you can easily see what flight is each.
• Adds flights on the calendar.
• Shares the status of a flight by email, iMessage/SMS, AirDrop, Facebook and Twitter.
• Shares all the flights of a journey through electronic mail or AirDrop.
• Add notes to a flight, as a number of seat, confirmation code and much more.
• Find out if your flight offers free Wi-Fi on Board (where data is available).
PREDICTION OF PROBLEMS ON FLIGHTS
• Receive popup notifications to alert you of changes in your flight, so if you have the application open as if not.
• Predicts with announcements of the airport flight delays.
• Maps of flights in real time, with functions of approach and departure and radar meteorological and satellite images.
• Display function routes flights real, whenever they become available.
• The airport terminal and airline seat maps.
• Information in real time about boarding gates, delays and cancellations.
• Search among more than 3,000 airports and 1,400 airlines around the world.
• Check the weather forecast in the places to which you are going to travel.
• Find alternative flights with a single touch.
• Duration of the flight, type of aircraft, speed and altitude (only flights in North America).
• Identifier of the plane (when available).
Keep in mind that it is not possible to display the private and charter flights in FlightTrack 5.
* To use the service Tripdeck service, only need to create a free account of Tripdeck. Do you have an Expedia account? Please enter your user name and password, you need no more! All flights booked through Expedia.com will automatically appear on FlightTrack, you don’t need to forward any mail. For now only Tripdeck is available for United States Expedia.com account.