File Explorer is a file with optional media, networking, cloud Manager, and the ability to root. FX is designed so you can easily manage the content on your phone or tablet and contains no ads.
“FX Plus” adds media management, network (FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV) and capabilities of cloud (Dropbox, SugarSync, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box).
“FX Root” is aimed at developers and enthusiasts who know they need to make changes with the user root.
* Design of materials.
* Productivity-oriented design: the “home” display markers, storage, tools and (with FX Plus) media/network locations.
* Double-pane mode and unlimited windows (quickly switch between different locations)
* Expand on any windows ‘Explorer’, zoom to view additional information about the elements
* Swipe in order to the management of various elements (slide your finger horizontally through the points to select / deselect, see YouTube video, web site, or help in the application documentation for more information)
* Mode “Usage View” discusses the use of storage space, allowing you to view the total size of any folder
Editor of text with undo / redo, cut/copy/paste and search
* Display binary (Hex)
* Image Viewer
* Media Player, player emerging from audio
* Zip archives, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2 and 7zip extractor / creator (.zip, .tgz,. tar.gz,. tar.bz2,. 7z)
* Extractor RAR (UnRAR)
* Shell script executor
Average (FX Plus):
* Image and video browser
* Browser audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Create and rearrange playlists with a simple drag and drop (several files you can rearrange by selecting them)
Network/storage in the cloud (FX Plus):
* Windows networking (SMB)
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES)
* SSH FTP (Secure Shell FTP; public key authentication password)
* WebDAV (see Help for the use of WebDAV with OwnCloud)
Cloud storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), SugarSync, Dropbox and SkyDrive, Box (Box.net) (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Video Stream and media playback applications audio from SMB, FTP, SSH, Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box and SkyDrive
* Explore local network Windows (SMB)
* Search for shared LAN FTP and SSH FTP (mDNS) multicast DNS
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in case of theft of the device)
* Download and convert files from Google Drive / Google Docs in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF and other formats
Bluetooth with (Plus FX) capacity:
* FTP client Bluetooth
* Find / pair devices with FX File Explorer
Additional features (FX Plus):
* AES – 256 encryption, AES-128 Zip. Explore within encrypted Zip files, viewing documents from text, images, audio and video without the need to encrypt SD card
* App management
* Explore applications for permission