Flight Simulator for mobile phones. The most advanced system of landing on an aircraft carrier ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks for a pilot. The single runway is 150 metres long, just enough to stop the plane.
He accepts the challenge and rushes more than thirty missions in the most dangerous and spectacular in the world stage. Become part of the elite of the pilots!
Takes command, get realistic 3D cabins and pilot the most famous military aircraft, faithfully recreated.
Try the new version of the flying system RORTOS, the favorite of millions of users around the world: graphics unprecedented, realistic weather conditions and a repeat function that lets you review your flight movements to immediately share it with your friends.
For an even more exciting experience, it connects two devices online and multi-display mode.
* Campaign game with 6 missions of training and 30 missions in 5 different scenarios
* 90 exciting challenges
* Free flight in which you can choose the weather conditions and schedules
* Landing with world ranking competitions
* Repeat multi-camera film dynamic view
* Landings on aircraft carriers, air bases and emergency
* Recognition/research flights, transfers, practices, take-off and flight training with a flight Guide
* Take-off and vertical landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* Filling in flight
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* Virtual 3D cockpit with integrated instruments, effects of rain/snow and 6 different Visual perspectives
* Radar with the orientation of the aircraft carrier and the runway
* Realistic fuel consumption
* System of approximation I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* Remote CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them as if it were a remote control with a full view of the instruments
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
Super F-14 Tomcat
* C-2A Greyhound
F-16 Fighting Falcon
AV-8B Harrier II (vertical)
* F35B Lightning II (vertical)
* MiG – 29K Fulcrum
* F4E Phantom II
A-7 Corsair II