Electrum has 8 sounds and can program up to 32 patterns. A full sequencer allows you to chain patterns together in songs or more beats. It can also play ‘live’ patterns, change as the game machine.
For multitouch devices, Electrum has a dialog multitouch pad, as well (see Menu-> pad Multitouch Play) where you can play as well as a MPC hitting patches.
● import of WAV files – load your own samples of SDCARD. Long press sound button to display the sample load dialog box.
Use my slice of Sonic application (sold separately) to cut the MP3 samples on your device and load them right into Electrum!
● Use samples and loops to make rhythms and songs.
● signs active preview, while the machine is playing, mixing in the rhythm right.
● playback in real time and editing – no wait for sound before hearing the changes!
● look at the menu for more options such as the ability to save and load your own custom battery kits – once you have loaded the sound that you like to the pads and adjusted them can save the settings as a drum, separated from the own patch kit!
● signs recording with the microphone.
● ties stretch to conform to the current BPM project.
● Edit home of a sample and the final point, tone and picture left / right.
● Use other firms the time 3 / 4, 6 / 8, etc.
● Add a bit of swing to his punches with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add Delay and distortion FX to your samples
● Shows the exact reproduction of the engine.
● WAV / MIDI / Pad for exporting cargo in its fruity song!
● Share — install the Soundcloud app market and rhythms that can be shared right to SoundCloud (see Menu-> Electrum more-> actions)..