Call Logs Backup & Restore Pro v3.51 A simple application to backup and restore log (the history) is the contact.
Backup default occurs locally on the phone unless you configure it to upload to Google Drive. You are responsible for the backup files and the file is not sent to any developer.
Android just keeps history of 500 calls, so if you want to keep your call history, it is essential to have an application like this.
The application has access to the following:
* Storage: To create a backup file on the SD card
Your social information for read / write call history and contacts to display and store the backup file
* Run at Startup: The scheduled backup
* Control of Vibration: the phone vibrates in time for the completion of an operation
* Prevent phone from sleeping to prevent the phone from going to sleep (sleep) / suspension (suspended) in the backup or restore operation is in progress
* Test Mkhafzt have access to storage space to create a backup file on the SD card
* Automatic scheduled backups.
* View the content of backup copies of the application.
* Create backup copies in a format XML.
* Option to backup folder
* Backup format is independent of the Android version, so you can easily call history and regardless of the version of Android from one phone to another.
Deleting Call History on Mobile
* Email backup file
* Ability to convert XML to other formats, as well as view on a computer.