Autodesk AutoCAD 360-formerly AutoCAD WS-is the official application for mobile devices of AutoCAD.
AutoCAD 360 is a drawing application and design for mobile devices easy to use that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings at any time and place. Simplify site visits and field work with effective tools trademark review and analysis of available designs with and without connection. Share without problems drawings with other users through mobile devices, web and desktop. Easy access to drawings from a web browser with the web application, AutoCAD 360 additional charge. The subscription to AutoCAD 360 Pro further expands the functionality of the application, incorporating our useful features on the ground.
• Open DWG drawings 2D and 3D that you have loaded into your account online free* AutoCAD 360.
• Work offline and then easily upload changes when you get back in line.
• Upload and open files directly on your device from the e-mail.
• Review all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and layers underlying images.
• Use the zoom functions and frame multi-touch to navigate in a simple way by drawings of large dimensions.
• Use the system device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing.
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Osnap.
• Select, move and rotate objects, and set its scale.
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing without the need to include revision marks on paper.
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing in situ.
• Save the modifications in your online workspace AutoCAD 360 to your drawings are always up to date.
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile application.
• Add comments and images and invite you to respond using the tool Source design.
• Print remotely from your mobile device by using the service ePrint & Share HP.
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via e-mail.
AutoCAD 360 is you can use and download it for free. The subscription to AutoCAD 360 Pro allows you to take greater advantage of the application with the following advantages:
• Creation of new drawings
• Compatibility with larger file size
• Connectivity with services of third-party storage, including Dropbox and Box, among others
• Advanced management of layers
• Properties and attributes
• Palette of blocks
• Coordinates drawing
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more